What are four characteristics of successful entrepreneurs quizlet?
Terms in this set (4)
- passion for business.
- product/customer focus.
- tenacity despite failure.
- execution intelligence.
What are the 7 key concepts in entrepreneurship?
What are the key concepts of entrepreneurship?
- Interest and Vision. The first factor for entrepreneurial success is interest.
- Many Areas of Skill.
- Financial and Emotional Investment.
- Organization and Delegation.
- Risk and Rewards.
What are 3 characteristics of an entrepreneur?
Adaptability, persistence and hard work, these are the keys to success in small business, but they are three important attributes no matter what your endeavor.
What are the essential qualities of an entrepreneur quizlet?
Terms in this set (18)
- persistence. entrepreneurs are willing to work and keep working.
- risk taking. Entrepreneurs look for challenging opportunities. …
- self confident. Entrepreneurs believe in themselves.
- restless. …
- goal oriented. …
- action oriented. …
- responsible. …
- self demanding.
What are the 10 qualities of a good entrepreneur?
10 Characteristics of a Successful Entrepreneur
- Social Skills.
- Open-mindedness towards learning, people, and even failure.
What are the 16 important entrepreneurial traits?
16 Traits Common to Successful Entrepreneurs
- Hard Worker. Building the growing a business is no walk in the park. …
- Goal Oriented. All successful entrepreneurs started as a struggling startup with big goals. …
- Self-Motivated. …
- Risk Taker. …
- Disciplined. …
- Learner. …
- Self-Aware. …