The whole procedure of companies formation just need 3 weeks (around 20 days), and to get a business license as the first step of companies registration, just needs 1 week (around 5 workdays).
How do I get a business license in China?
To register in Mainland China, companies are required to apply to the relevant authorities for a business license. This application is usually made at the company’s local Administration for Industry and Commerce (AIC).
How much does it cost to get a business license in China?
|Different China entity types||Cost||Draft invoice|
|Holding company LLC||US$17,650||View invoice PDF|
|LLC with employment visa||US$21,600||View invoice PDF|
|Hong Kong legally tax exempt company||US$8,910||View invoice PDF|
|Marshall Islands IBC with China corporate bank account||US$9,430||View invoice PDF|
What is a business license in China?
A Chinese business license contains every important information about a company and is required when managing many business operations, from administrative affairs to third party cooperations. The business license is a symbolizes that a company has been legally registered in China.
How do I register my small business in China?
How Do I Register A Company In China?
- Choose an Agency to Help You with the Registration.
- Select the Preferred Company Scope.
- Prepare the Required Documents.
- Apply for Approval Certificate.
- Apply for Business License.
- Register with the Public Security Bureau (PSB)
- Register the Company at the Tax Bureau.
Is it easy to start a business in China?
As you could see, starting a business in China is not so easy, especially for many small and medium companies that many times don’t have the resources to deal with company formation, taxes, HR, regulations. In China, it is possible to start a business in an easier and low-risk way.
What are the disadvantages of doing business in China?
Potential disadvantages to doing business in China
- Intellectual Property. Intellectual property rights have always been a major issue in China although some recent reports indicate that the country is improving. …
- Skilled Labor. …
- Rising Costs. …
- Lack of Transparency.
How much does it cost to set up a WFOE in China?
Typically, setting up a WFOE in China with this type of firm will cost around RMB10-20,000. Unlike large international firms, these companies care about and need your business, and so are likely to make a great effort to please clients at every turn.
Is China a good place to start a business?
China is one of the most important emerging markets in the world and one that offers many business opportunities for foreign investors. … However, despite the initial differences and challenges, China is an excellent place to start a business.
How do I check a business license in China?
The 5-step verification process
- Step 1: Go to the website of the National Enterprise Credit Information Publicity System. …
- Step 2: Enter the 18-digit business registration number. …
- Step 3: Fix the puzzle. …
- Step 4: Select the search result from the list.
How much does it cost to set up a company in China?
Summary of Recommended Registered Capital Amounts:
RMB 100,000 ~ RMB 500,000 (Approx. USD$15,000- 75,000) is the advisable as minimum investment capital to be approved for Consulting WFOE, Service WFOE, Hi-Tech WFOE registration in China.
How can I open a store in China?
Open a Retail Store in China
- Conduct thorough research on China’s current economic climate. …
- Obtain the legal recognition for your business. …
- Register your company with the State Intellectual Property Office. …
- Obtain a premise for your business. …
- Market your business in order to gain brand recognition.