How do I come up with a name for my business?
How to come up with a business name
- Use acronyms.
- Create mash-ups.
- Get inspiration from mythology and literature.
- Use foreign words.
- Use your own name.
- Take a look at a map.
- Mix things up.
- Partner with another company.
How do I name my small business?
12 Tips for Naming Your Small Business
- 1) Take Your Time in the Beginning. …
- 2) Understand Your Business. …
- 3) Keep It Short and Simple. …
- 4) Be Descriptive. …
- 5) Share Your Business’s Story. …
- 6) Leave Your Name Out of It. …
- 7) Brainstorm & Use a Business Name Generator.
How do I find my perfect business name?
A good way to create catchy, memorable business names is to use alternate versions of common words related to the service you’re offering. For example, the name Attensa is quite perfect for the content aggregation tool. The name is a play on the word attention – which is somewhat relatable to the service itself.
What are some catchy business names?
Catchy Business Name Ideas
- SwipeWire. Product/Industry: eCommerce, Technology, App Developer.
- SecureSmarter. Product/Industry: Security, Web Security Services.
- Dwellsmith. Product/Industry: Real Estate.
- SalePush. Product/Industry: Sales Training, Sales Consulting.
- Formonix. …
- Brandiing. …
- Cloudrevel. …
Should I name my business after myself?
What do you think? Don’t Name a company after yourself, unless… According to Alexandra Watkins, founder of Eat My Words, a company that creates brand names for clients, you should not name your business after yourself. … They just aren’t memorable, imaginative names.
Which number is lucky for business?
Number 33 is the most fortunate number for all business.
What is an example of a brand name?
Although brands are generally intangible, we often associate things like products and names with brands. Examples include Apple, Nike, Coca-Cola, Advil, and Tylenol.
What is a business owned by one person?
This is a business run by one individual for his or her own benefit. It is the simplest form of business organization. Proprietorships have no existence apart from the owners.
Where can I check if a business name is taken for free?
Use the USPTO’s free trademark database and to get yours registered. Simply go to http://www.uspto.gov/main/trademarks.htm and click “Search.” Then follow the instructions you see on the screen.