In the Account Settings section, tap Personal Information, then tap Contact Info. To add your first number, enter your number and tap Add Number. To add another number, tap Add Phone Number, enter your number and tap Continue.
How do I update my phone number on FB?
How to change phone number in Facebook
- Log into Facebook on a PC or Mac, click on the arrow in the top-right corner of your home page, and select “Settings.”
- Select “Mobile” on the left side.
- If your account isn’t connected to a phone number, you can select “+ Add a Phone” to enter a number.
How do I add a phone number to my Facebook account?
To create a Facebook account:
- Go to facebook.com/reg.
- Enter the name you go by in everyday life.
- Enter your email or mobile phone number.
- Select your gender and date of birth, and choose a password.
- Tap Sign Up.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
How do I add multiple phone numbers to my Facebook business page?
Tap See More About Yourself below your profile picture. Tap EDIT next to CONTACT INFORMATION. Tap Add Phone Number.
How do I edit general information on Facebook business page?
Edit Your Information in Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Business Info.
- Below My Info, click edit.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save.
How can I recover my Facebook account without phone number?
If you found your account but don’t have access to the phone number and email you set up, Facebook can’t verify your identity. If you found your account and selected a method for receiving your reset code, enter the security code you received and select Continue. Enter a new password and select Continue.
How do I verify my phone number on Facebook?
To verify your Facebook, Email, and Phone Number, you can simply go to your Profile and at the top of the page, tap one of the icons next to your photo. Email will be represented by an envelope, Facebook by their ‘F’ logo, and Phone Number by a small picture of a cell phone.
How can I open Facebook account without phone number and email?
Recover Facebook Account Without Phone Number and Email
- Visit the Facebook web page and select forgot account tab.
- Then you get number or email as recovery option.
- Click “no longer have access to these” to move next.
- Next, you will get option to offer friend’s number.
- Input your friend’s mobile number and hit continue.
Do you need a phone number to register on Facebook?
To sign up for a Facebook account, you need a name and a working email address or mobile phone number. … However, there could be from dozens to thousands of people who have the same name as you. The more details you enter, the easier it will be for friends to find you.
How can I recover my FB account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Below the cover photo, tap More and select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Submit.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I add 2 numbers to my Facebook page?
To add phone numbers to your profile:
- Tap in the bottom right, then tap your name.
- Tap See More About Yourself below your profile picture.
- Tap EDIT next to CONTACT INFORMATION.
- Tap Add Phone Number.
- Select the correct country code and enter your phone number.
- Tap OK.
Can you have two phone numbers on Facebook?
Originally Answered: Can I open two Facebook accounts using one phone number? As you are only allowed to have one account, a phone number or email address can only be linked to one account. If you manage to link the same one to a new profile, it will be removed from the old one.
Can you have multiple locations on a Facebook business page?
In Facebook Business Manager, go to Business Manager > Store Locations > Select your Page in the Upper Left and follow the prompts. At this point, you can either manually add each location (Facebook recommends this if you have 10 or fewer locations) or upload locations using Facebook’s CSV template.
Why can’t I edit my Facebook business page?
Here are some reasons you might not be able to change the name of your business Page: You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. Learn how to see your Page role. You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name (details below).
Where is the About section on Facebook business page?
Below the Cover photo on the left side of your Facebook business Page is a little section that shows a little bit of text. This area contains some of the words you put in the Short Description on the Page Info section when you started your Page.
Why can’t I change the name of my page on Facebook?
If you don’t see the option to edit your Page’s name: You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. … You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name. There may be limits on your Page.