How do I renew my Nairobi business permit?
Requirements for manual business permit renewal:
- Copy of the business permit application form.
- Copy of the certificate of incorporation.
- Copy of the identification card.
- Copy of the company pin certificate.
- An approved business permit application form.
- A payment permit invoice.
How much does a business permit cost in Kenya?
How much do business permits cost? Using Nairobi County business permit rates, a single company permit for a company with up to 5 employees costs Ksh. 15,000. The amount is paid at the cash office within the county headquarters.
How much is a unified business permit?
The cost for a business permit is around Ksh. 15,200 for those with five employees whereby Ksh. 200 is the application fee.
How do I pay a single business permit?
How to Renew Single Business Permit Online
- Access the Nairobi City County (ePayment Nairobi) portal by signing in using email and password.
- After login in, hoover your mouse pointer on services and under the single business permit click on renew.
How do I register my business permit online?
Register your business name in the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- Prepare your business name. …
- Confirm the availability of your business name. …
- Fill up the online registration form. …
- Pay the registration fee. …
- Download your certificate.
How long does it take to get a business permit?
The city government will handle all the necessary clearances and payments with the barangay and the BFP. This should cut down the processing time of business permits and licenses to just 1-2 days, from today’s average period of 5-10 days. The cost of the permits and licenses will remain the same.
How much is required to start an mpesa?
Step 1: What You Need to Get Started
A minimum investment for an MPESA outlet is Ksh. 100,000 float. You’ll need to provide Safaricom with business permits for each of the MPESA outlets, VAT & tax certificates, ID’s, banking license from a reputable financial institution and police clearance certificates.
What is needed to start a business in Kenya?
Firms must then obtain registration with National Social Security Fund (NSSF), National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) and the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) . A business permit should also be obtained from the County Government depending on the business type.