How do I get a business license in Arizona?
How to Get a Small Business License in Arizona
- Arizona Small Business Information. …
- Get One or More Business Licenses. …
- File Records For Your Form of Business. …
- Obtain Professional Licensing. …
- Register an Assumed or Fictitious Business Name (Trade Name) …
- Register a Trademark or Service Mark. …
- Additional Information.
How much is a business license for Arizona?
Business License Fees
|Fee Name||Fee (effective 1/1/2018)|
|All Businesses – Initial Business License||$168.00 Per License|
|All Businesses – Annual Renewal Fee||$84.00 Per License|
|Pro-Rated Initial Business License|
|Start date 1st Quarter (Jan, Feb, & Mar)||$168.00 Per License|
Where do I get my business license?
The steps to getting your license usually involve:
- Go online or call your city or county office that deals with business licenses to learn the process.
- Fill out a form with your business information.
- Pay a fee, usually between $50 and a few hundred dollars.
Does Arizona require a business license?
Business License – Arizona does not issue nor require a state business license, however, most city/town offices issue business licenses. … There is not a “blanket state license” that allows you to “opt out” of obtaining any local licenses which may be required.
Does Phoenix require a business license?
The city does not issue a general business license. Only certain activities are regulated and require a license or require a recommendation/approval from the City.
How do I start a small business in Arizona?
Ten Steps to Starting a Business in Arizona
- CHOOSE A NAME. …
- PURCHASE A DOMAIN NAME OR SEE NUMBERS 3, 4, AND 5 BELOW. …
- CHOOSE AN ENTITY TYPE. …
- CHECK NAME AVAILABILITY WITH THE ARIZONA CORPORATION COMMISSION. …
- SECURE THE NAME OR FORM THE ENTITY – YOU CHOOSE. …
- FILE WITH THE ARIZONA CORPORATION COMMISSION CORPORATIONS DIVISION.
How long does it take for an LLC to be approved in Arizona?
How long does it take to form an LLC in Arizona? Regular Articles of Organization processing can take up to 30 business days, but documents can be expedited for an additional fee.
Is an LLC and a business license the same thing?
A business license is not the same as forming an LLC (limited liability company) or other legal business entity. An LLC is a legally recognized business entity while a business license gives you permission to engage in a specific type of business in a certain jurisdiction.
Do you need a business license for Photography in Arizona?
You are responsible to obtain any necessary city licenses.
You may be required to obtain a license operate your photography business in certain cities or towns, whether you are a resident, or not.
How much money do you have to make to be considered a business?
As a sole proprietor or independent contractor, anything you earn about and beyond $400 is considered taxable small business income, according to Fresh Books.
How can I make my business name official?
Registering a trademark for a company name is pretty straightforward. Many businesses can file an application online in less than 90 minutes, without a lawyer’s help. The simplest way to register is on the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s Web site, www.uspto.gov.