What are 3 ways to reduce risk?
Here are three strategies you can take to minimize those risks.
- Understand what situations involving risk may be worth taking vs. those that aren’t.
- Look outwards and inwards to study potential risks that could hurt the business.
- Have a proactive risk management plan in place.
- Keep Risk Where It Belongs.
What are examples of risks?
Examples of uncertainty-based risks include:
- damage by fire, flood or other natural disasters.
- unexpected financial loss due to an economic downturn, or bankruptcy of other businesses that owe you money.
- loss of important suppliers or customers.
- decrease in market share because new competitors or products enter the market.
What are the 2 types of risk?
The 2 broad types of risk are systematic and unsystematic. Systematic risk is risk within the entire system. This is the kind of risk that applies to an entire market, or market segment.
What are the 10 P’s of risk management?
These risks include health; safety; fire; environmental; financial; technological; investment and expansion. The 10 P’s approach considers the positives and negatives of each situation, assessing both the short and the long term risk.