What business can I start with 500000 Naira?
This article will guide you on some lucrative business ideas that you can start with 500k in Nigeria.
- POS Business.
- Mini Importation Business.
- Egg Supply Business.
- Real Estate.
- Cooking Gas Business.
- Dropshipping Business.
- Dry Cleaning Business.
What lucrative business can I do in Lagos?
Top Lucrative Business Ideas in Nigeria To Start In 2021.
- Real Estate Business.
- Cake and Cupcake Bakery.
- Sales of Mobile Phone Accessories.
- Egg Supply and Distribution.
- Car Wash Business.
- Uberpreneur (Driver for Uber)
- Fashion Designer and Tailoring.
How much does it cost to start a POS business?
However, the cost to start a pos business in Nigeria should be around ₦250,000 at least. If you intend to offer just one service (e.g withdrawal) ₦150,000 will do. Note that you’ll need some cash at hand to make the withdraws possible. Also, prices of starting are subject to change on your location.
What profitable business can I start?
Most profitable small businesses
- Auto repair. Taking a car to the shop for even simple repairs can be a challenge. …
- Food trucks. …
- Car wash services. …
- Electronics repair. …
- IT support. …
- Personal trainers. …
- Newborn and post-pregnancy services. …
- Enrichment activities for children.
What business can I start with 3 million naira?
Listed below are profitable small businesses you can start with 3 – 20 Million Naira that are thriving in Nigeria today.
- Open a Restaurant.
- Start a Fumigation Business.
- Tomato Farming.
- Importation of wears.
- Livestock farming.
- Big Bakery.
- Medical & Laboratory Equipment Supplies.
What business can I do with 300k in Nigeria?
Table of Contents Hide
- #1. Tailoring.
- #2. Barbershop.
- #3. Hair Salon.
- #4. Sale of Hair Extension.
- #5. Sale of Clothes.
- #6. Dry Cleaning Service.
- #7. Football Viewing Centre.
- #8. Cyber Cafe.