Highlight only the key points that summarize your main pieces of information, which might include new, important facts, projections or a justification for the reader. Most importantly, don’t introduce any information in the conclusion that wasn’t in the actual report because this may confuse your reader.
What is a business conclusion?
A business plan conclusion is a summary of a business plan’s strengths designed to convince the reader of the company’s success. Because companies typically create business plans to get funding or investors, the conclusion should focus on how the organization makes money and why it is a good investment.
How do you write a good conclusion example?
What to include in a conclusion
- End the essay on a positive note.
- Communicate the importance of your ideas and the subject matter.
- Provide the reader with a sense of closure.
- Reiterate and summarize your main points.
- Rephrase and then restate your thesis statement.
How do we write a conclusion?
How to Write a Conclusion
- Include a topic sentence. Conclusions should always begin with a topic sentence. …
- Use your introductory paragraph as a guide. …
- Summarize the main ideas. …
- Appeal to the reader’s emotions. …
- Include a closing sentence.
How do you write a powerful conclusion?
Strategies for writing an effective conclusion
- Play the “So What” Game. …
- Return to the theme or themes in the introduction. …
- Synthesize, don’t summarize. …
- Include a provocative insight or quotation from the research or reading you did for your paper.
What is the concluding sentence?
A concluding sentence sums up the information that is presented in a paragraph. It completes the paragraph and restates the main idea. While approaching the conclusion linking words or phrases like therefore, thus, resulting, hence, in brief, to sum up, on the whole and in the end are very often used.